Veterinary Jobs in Wichita Falls, TX
We are always glad to accept resumes from enthusiastic, hard-working, dependable, team-oriented people who wish to join our team of veterinary healthcare professionals. Join our veterinary team at A Caring Heart Veterinary Hospital.
Positions for which we may have openings include:
Client Care Specialist (Front Desk)
Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, answering the telephone, setting up new clients and patients, preparation and maintenance of medical records, admitting and discharging patients, filling some prescriptions, over the counter sales, mailings, computer operation, financial transactions, filing, and front office and reception area maintenance. Receptionists will assume the responsibility for acquiring the medical and legal information necessary for the performance of their duties.
Our practice is excited to add another Veterinary Technician to our team! We are looking for an individual who is good at communicating, organization, and multi-tasking and ready to work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years’ experience in veterinary medicine.
- Able to perform basic animal handling and restraint
- Be able to position for radiographs accurately
- Assist veterinarians in the practice of veterinary medicine and surgery
- Perform in-hospital lab testing and prepare specimens for outside labs
- Assist veterinarians in outpatient exams by taking histories, vital signs, and weights, as well as providing client education
- Collect and prepare diagnostic samples
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Assist in maintaining practice equipment
- Assist veterinarian performing surgery
- Assist veterinarians in any other assigned tasks
- Maintain cleanliness of surgery suite, treatment area, and exam rooms for all surfaces
- Support DEA compliance as it relates to the role
- Any other duties as assigned
- Experience handling exotic animals is a plus
- Previous veterinary medicine experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift patients and carry equipment up to 40 pounds; ability to lift patients or carry equipment over 40 pounds with assistance
- Practice OSHA safety techniques, including proper PPE
- Computer skills, MS Office applications, etc.
Patient Care Specialist
Patient Care Specialists are responsible for animal handling, bathing and grooming, cleaning, feeding, laundry, waste disposal, and running lab work.
Please mail or drop off your resume to:
A Caring Heart Veterinary Hospital
3115 Sheppard Access Rd., Wichita Falls, TX 76306
(940)855-0451, FAX: (940) 855-8655, email@example.com